A recognized leader in the field, BIA promotes a contagious hope, and a belief in all that is possible for individuals diagnosed with Autism.
How Does BIA Differ from Other Employers?
We offer supportive work environments with unprecedented supervision and team collaboration! You will receive constant hands-on training, opportunities for outside development and career guidance. You will feel part of a high impact team of professionals.
We are currently accepting applications for BEHAVIORAL THERAPISTS. Responsibilities include engaging clients in daily activities through implementation of an individualized behavioral therapy program, following set protocol developed by Master’s Level staff, and may include delivery of services in home, school and/or community.
Previous experience is not a prerequisite, as all staff receives comprehensive theoretical and hands-on training. This is what we do require:
- Must be energetic and creative
- BA/BS degree
- Be timely, reliable, and committed to long-term employment
- Have daily and reliable access to an insured vehicle
- Experience with young children a plus
- Current TB test and fingerprinting required upon hiring
- Be available to work Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm (approximately 15-30 hours per week, between these hours)
- Be willing and available to work in the East Bay and San Francisco areas, or Fresno Area
We offer an excellent starting wage, mileage and bridge reimbursement, and you may be eligible for a health, vision, dental and retirement plan (with safe harbor match).
“I am grateful for my experience with BIA and how it informs my daily work, and for what BIA means to the greater community – hope, care and success.”
- Former BIA Behavioral Therapist who is now a Pediatrician in the SF Bay Area
How To Apply
- Send your cover letter and resume within the body of an e-mail (no attachments) to email@example.com.
- In subject line, indicate either "Bay Area Behavioral Therapist" or "Fresno Behavioral Therapist".
- All information must be contained in the body of the e-mail. Emails with attachments will be deleted unread.
- No phone calls please.
BIA is a nonprofit organization. Recruiters, please do not contact us.